Another post

Author: Miranda /







Well, I know i posted just a bit ago, but i am postponing doing an inventory of our cupboards, it needs to be done but....ack and Iwanted to post the pictures of the boys and their paper chain, they are so proud of it! Doesn't it add just that finishing touch to the tree? lol We may do more ornaments as the days go on as Connor's last day of school is this next friday.



Think i may wait till Daddy gets home to do the food inventory then i can get him and the boys settled into a game of chutes and ladders so I can do my inventory in peace....well sort of..hehe

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You should have them make those X-mas ornies that we had to make in grade school with the old panty hose...remember the Santa faces...lol. Mine still goes on mom and dad's tree every year. A cute idea for you is the ornaments my mom made when I was like in 2nd grade because she had me give one to Mrs. Rowley. She just made a little quilt square and sewed some lace around the edges...it looked like a mini quilted pillow...everyone use to love them. Might me a simple idea you could do with some scape fabric. Have a great Friday!

Bren said...

That's an awesome paper chain!! Looks Great on the tree.

Mom

Cheap Tweet

PrimitiveJunkie on CheapTweet

Daily Thinker Award

About Me

My photo
Mother of two boys, military wife, and woman extraordinaire. This revamped blog is just thoughts and tidbits from my head on an occasional basis. Sometimes crafty, sometimes intelligent, and sometimes just plain funny. Friends, family, fun.

Followers

Counter

Blog Archive

Become a fan on Facebook