So I Am Back In The Saddle

Author: Miranda /

Ok so things are a bit better in the Wyattmills household. Today I finally feel like i can get some things done, if this headache would completely go away!! There is so much to get done but i'll take it one job at a time.

We had a great time back home in IL. I got to go to all the places i wanted to go, even saw a few people I haven't seen in YEARS!!! It was grand fun and hope we can do it again next year.

I now have projects that should keep me busy for a while and even a list of quilt kits i want to get from this great shop in Muscatine Iowa once i have finished what I bought this trip. You can check her out online, the store name is The Cotton Shop, just click on the name and it will take you to her shop. I have to say it is the best quilt store I have found so far. We also went to Kalona, IA and i got some great prim decor and a great smelling candle along with a couple of new bag patterns i can't wait to try out.

And I also didn't forget about the giveaway, but i think i am going to keep it a mystery this time, i picked up a few things while i was back home, but i am also going to include a few of my own handmade items. I will be putting up a separate post for that so we can keep track of it.

I haven't gotten any pictures of my newest pieces for decoration, but once i am caught up at home i will definitely take the time to snap some and post them as I know you all want to see my loot. :) I hope everyone is having a good week and i look forward to hearing from everyone!

0 comments:

Cheap Tweet

PrimitiveJunkie on CheapTweet

Daily Thinker Award

About Me

My photo
Mother of two boys, military wife, and woman extraordinaire. This revamped blog is just thoughts and tidbits from my head on an occasional basis. Sometimes crafty, sometimes intelligent, and sometimes just plain funny. Friends, family, fun.

Followers

Counter

Blog Archive

Become a fan on Facebook