Saturdays are for.....

Author: Miranda /

Well for me it's for catching up on all that didn't get done during the week. Especially in blogland...i catch up on all my favorite blogs and in doing so today I found out that Rose over at Life Love Yarn gave me a wonderful blog award.

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
So here are my picks for the award, please stop on by and give them a read!
I love reading each and every one of these blogs! And Rose thank you so much for thinking of me when you were giving this away.
Oh and don't forget to stop by Rose's blog and sign up for her giveaway...it's one of MY bracelets...check it out..HERE.

0 comments:

Cheap Tweet

PrimitiveJunkie on CheapTweet

Daily Thinker Award

About Me

My photo
Mother of two boys, military wife, and woman extraordinaire. This revamped blog is just thoughts and tidbits from my head on an occasional basis. Sometimes crafty, sometimes intelligent, and sometimes just plain funny. Friends, family, fun.

Followers

Counter

Blog Archive

Become a fan on Facebook