Online Make Over

Author: Miranda /

July 29th, 2009
7:00pm
Yup that is the date, time, and website to be at for the online Make over party! I suggest logging on a few minutes ahead of time to set up your registration, upload your picture and get ready to have some fun!! If you have any questions please let me know. Also if you add me on facebook I will be sending out reminders and special discount offers as well as a list of the discontinued items that i will have for sale and a greatly slashed price!
Here is my Facebook I look forward to having fun with each and every one of you!!

0 comments:

Cheap Tweet

PrimitiveJunkie on CheapTweet

Daily Thinker Award

About Me

My photo
Mother of two boys, military wife, and woman extraordinaire. This revamped blog is just thoughts and tidbits from my head on an occasional basis. Sometimes crafty, sometimes intelligent, and sometimes just plain funny. Friends, family, fun.

Followers

Counter

Blog Archive

Become a fan on Facebook