Super Saturday Feature

Author: Miranda /

Good Saturday to all! I am going to start a Super Saturday Feature twice a month on some of the great shops i find. This Saturday it is on miesmama, who happens to be the feature store for the Etsy Blogger street team that I am part of as well.

Miesmama has a very cute and fun little shop, combining felting, sewing and vintage items into some great finds and deals for you. I have to say one of my favorite's is the Pink Clover Headband (shown below)






You can also find wonderful totes, purses, and clutches that she has upcycled from various sweaters and wool materials, i have to say my favorite so far is the Blood Red Rose Clutch (featured below)
So hop on over to www.miesmama.etsy.com and find that something you have been looking for!

0 comments:

Cheap Tweet

PrimitiveJunkie on CheapTweet

Daily Thinker Award

About Me

My photo
Mother of two boys, military wife, and woman extraordinaire. This revamped blog is just thoughts and tidbits from my head on an occasional basis. Sometimes crafty, sometimes intelligent, and sometimes just plain funny. Friends, family, fun.

Followers

Counter

Blog Archive

Become a fan on Facebook